I'm trying to hook my Z10 up to a new truck and it supposed to show my text messages but nothing appears. I can send an sms message but they don't show up in the vehicle only on the phone and when I receive a message nothing shows up either.

Under trouble shooting in the manual it says this "Automatic message transfer function is not enabled on the phone"
    does anyone have any idea where I would turn this on?

Thanks,

Jim
    06-25-14 03:53 PM
    I'm trying to hook my Z10 up to a new truck and it supposed to show my text messages but nothing appears. I can send an sms message but they don't show up in the vehicle only on the phone and when I receive a message nothing shows up either.

Under trouble shooting in the manual it says this "Automatic message transfer function is not enabled on the phone"
    does anyone have any idea where I would turn this on?

Thanks,

Jim
    You mentioned that you've consulted the manual. Have you checked this site: Toyota - Entune Sometimes the pairing fails on the first attempt, so you might have to wipe the connection from the vehicle and the phone and then try again. There are settings within the Bluetooth settings on the phone which will let you enable text and e-mail receipts, but you might not see those until the pairing is successful.
    06-25-14 04:06 PM