I am using Outlook 2013 with Windows 7 OS. I have over 6000 contacts stored in Outlook with many of the contacts having the same Business address and business telephone number. None of these contacts are linked. When I perform a 2 way sync from my computer to my BB Z10 using BB Link my Outlook contacts that share the same business address and phone number become linked. Also the same contacts are linked on my BB device. This contact file is primarily a list of real estate agents, many of whom share the same office address and office phone number.

I deleted the bblink account on my device, then I deleted all of the links in Outlook and tried again, this time performing a 1 way sync from my computer to my device. Same result: hundreds of linked contacts both in Outlook and on my device.

How can I perform a sync of these contacts without resulting in linked contacts.
    Jerry Claypool
    06-23-14 12:48 PM
    I am using Outlook 2013 with Windows 7 OS. I have over 6000 contacts stored in Outlook with many of the contacts having the same Business address and business telephone number. None of these contacts are linked. When I perform a 2 way sync from my computer to my BB Z10 using BB Link my Outlook contacts that share the same business address and phone number become linked. Also the same contacts are linked on my BB device. This contact file is primarily a list of real estate agents, many of whom share the same office address and office phone number.

I deleted the bblink account on my device, then I deleted all of the links in Outlook and tried again, this time performing a 1 way sync from my computer to my device. Same result: hundreds of linked contacts both in Outlook and on my device.

How can I perform a sync of these contacts without resulting in linked contacts.
    Jerry Claypool
    Hi Jerry, Welcome to the forums! This has been an ongoing issue with all outlook versions. I for instance have 2007 on my pc and run my business on it. I can't even get link to sync let along link the contacts together like the issue you are having. My best advice these days is go to the BB Link Forum page and post this on there (if you haven't already) as others using 2013 may have found a fix.
    I personally had to link my outlook 2007 with an outlook.com account using the Hotmail Connector and now sync my contacts using that combination. Kind of Mickey Mouse but it does work. I only have about 1100 contacts but I still feel your pain. If you end up having to do this type of walk around to make sure everything is synced, you can search on the forums search page and I posted a thread with instructions on there months ago on this issue. Good luck and please post back how it goes. Again--Welcome to the Forums.
    06-23-14 02:03 PM