On my Passport, I just plugged in my OTG Sandisk Flash Drive and copied files to my SD Card. I can't get the KeyOne to even recognize the drive. I use a USB converter plug to USB C.

I have Asus File Manager from the Google Store installed and it recognizes the SD card in the KeyOne.

I want to copy files from the OTG Sandisk Flash drive to the KeyOne's SD card.

How do I get the KeyOne to recognize the OTB Drive when I plug it in?
    06-23-17 10:57 PM
    I'm not sure the Keyone even supports OTG.

It SHOULD. But I don't know if it does.

Try going over the specs, to see if it's mentioned anywhere.

Also check the settings, sometimes it's a setting you have to turn on (which is a bit odd).
    06-23-17 11:14 PM
    Even on the Priv it is supported but you will have to pay extra for a (decent) file manager that manages it,.. and then pay again to enable OTG with the app you just paid for. That is the case for Solid Explorer.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 11:18 PM
    Even on the Priv it is supported but you will have to pay extra for a (decent) file manager that manages it,.. and then pay again to enable OTG with the app you just paid for. That is the case for Solid Explorer.

Posted via CB10
    No, it shouldn't need it. If OTG is working right, you'll be a le to manage it from Android settings.

It's worth getting a good file manager because the stock option is very barebones and hard to get to, but it IS there.

So the question is, does the Keyone support OTG?
    06-24-17 02:11 AM
    same question here...how to enable OTG on keyone?
    07-21-17 04:27 PM
    same question here...how to enable OTG on keyone?
    OTG is part of the USB-C specification, so it should work as long as you have the required adapter cable.

Previously OTG worked as expected with my DTEK50, but recently I've found it doesn't always work.

I'd try a restart if you are having trouble. It seems to get confused if you reconnect devices.
    07-21-17 05:12 PM
    I have a Kingston 32 GB USB OTG. It works with Z30, and Passport. However, it does not work with the keyone. I use the micro to USB C adapter with the USB OTG. There is no indication whatsoever that the keyone detects it.
    07-24-17 02:06 AM