I tried z3 factory reset but it does not downgrade the os.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 09:53 AM
    In the other thread you asked how to upgrade, now you want to downgrade
    Make up your mind!
    And factory reset sets your phone to the newest OS
    Please stop doing anything, and do some research before you do more harm
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    04-12-16 09:59 AM
    You either want to upgrade or downgrade...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...grade-1070052/

And a reset does not downgrade, you're on 10.3.2, you're stuck
    04-12-16 10:01 AM
    You either want to upgrade or downgrade...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...grade-1070052/

And a reset does not downgrade, you're on 10.3.2, you're stuck
    Why do you feel the need to change the OS anyway? It'll be easier for us to help if we know what it is you are trying to accomplish!
    04-12-16 10:03 AM
    Well I went on 10.3.2 last year which killed 3g capability on my phone so I want to get rid of any major version that is carrying the bug. BlackBerry Support online and BlackBerry service centers don't even acknowledge this as upgrade related issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:06 AM
    Well I went on 10.3.2 last year which killed 3g capability on my phone so I want to get rid of any major version that is carrying the bug. BlackBerry Support online and BlackBerry service centers don't even acknowledge this as upgrade related issue.

Posted via CB10
    But it's not an OS related issue
    I haven't seen it reported before on the forum, so I'm inclined to say it's a user related issue
    04-12-16 10:08 AM
    BlackBerry Support online and BlackBerry service centers don't even acknowledge this as upgrade related issue.
    That's because it isn't an issue (for any of my devices) as far as I know.
    04-12-16 10:13 AM
    So please help me with next steps to get H+ back on my phone

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Don't know where you live or who your provider is, distance from service etc etc., but if you do a Crackberry search on these forums about your particular issue, you are NOT going to find hundreds of complaints about this by other people, which you would indeed see if it were a common problem with 10.3.2.xxxx. I wish you luck in sorting out your problem, and all I can suggest if you have no logistical problem, is to check out your hardware on the device, because I am quite certain that it is not the OS.
    Uzi likes this.
    04-12-16 10:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    I presume that you have gone to : Settings/Networks and Connections/"Your Network Name"/Network Mode and then checked to see if you can select 4G & 3G etc etc.? What are your choices here (if any)?
    04-12-16 10:34 AM
    I live in india I have tried 3 different carriers on different phones from same location and I get H+ on every phone but this BlackBerry. I strongly believe it is an is issue but I can't even rollback to prove that

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:57 PM
    I live in india I have tried 3 different carriers on different phones from same location and I get H+ on every phone but this BlackBerry. I strongly believe it is an is issue but I can't even rollback to prove that

Posted via CB10
    From your alternate threads it appears you have had the same problem with at least 2 different OS.

It could be hardware related and likely specific to your device, potentially even your network settings.

Use an autoloader and rollback to 10.3.2.2813 or even 2474.
    04-12-16 01:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Also, check to see if your network card is seated properly in the slot. Perhaps it is not quite connecting properly. What is showing up for options under your network settings--do you have any connection choices there. (this is the second time I have asked).
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    04-12-16 02:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    You do realize that H+ is fake right?
    It's an in between marketing strategy between 3G and 4GLTE
    Some carriers were calling it 4G even though it wasn't LTE
    04-12-16 10:57 PM