After endlessly waiting for an updates to be pushed to my phone, I got an OS 10.3.2.556 updates for the first time since I bought the phone years ago after switching to listed Carrier, on CB. My question now is has anybody gotten this updates and would there be issues of charging and other problems after a pushed OS has been download and installed??? Help drop you answers and suggestions guys. God Bless

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 11:54 AM
    Os 10.3.2.556-img_20150709_175425.png

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 11:55 AM
    That is OS 10.3.2.858. You may want to read through some of the threads on the subject in the Beta/Leaked OS forums. No problems here.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 12:15 PM
    if this is your first update, you will be in for a very pleasant experience!
    There are so many new features, you will need a bunch of time to just play and find them all. (or do a search within the CB forums to see them, but you unfortunately have to wade through a ton of silly comments to get any reall good info.)

Alternatively, do a youtube search for any thing above your old (os which was probably 10.1). There are plenty of videos showing new features that cam e in 10.2 and now in 10.3 that are worth your time. Here are a couple

I have been installing leaked OS for the past several years and can't even list things that have been added, but all are well worth it. Not least of which is being able to access a LOT of Android apps using the Amazon Appstore app on your phone now. (with out having to side load them)

Have fun�be bold and be not afraid to dive in!

Z10, now on 10.3.2.556 and loving it!!! (more)

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    07-09-15 12:28 PM
    if this is your first update, you will be in for a very pleasant experience!
    There are so many new features, you will need a bunch of time to just play and find them all. (or do a search within the CB forums to see them, but you unfortunately have to wade through a ton of silly comments to get any reall good info.)

Alternatively, do a youtube search for any thing above your old (os which was probably 10.1). There are plenty of videos showing new features that cam e in 10.2 and now in 10.3 that are worth your time. Here are a couple

I have been installing leaked OS for the past several years and can't even list things that have been added, but all are well worth it. Not least of which is being able to access a LOT of Android apps using the Amazon Appstore app on your phone now. (with out having to side load them)

Have fun�be bold and be not afraid to dive in!

Z10, now on 10.3.2.556 and loving it!!! (more)

Posted via CB10
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information and I really can't wait to join the family circle of d new OS 10.3.2 but I am concerned about the likely issues I might get after updating... The last time I did with side loader I regretted my action because my phone could not get network and after updating another OS the charging point and the camera were not working. The files was downloaded though but this time around I am prompted by the phone itself to do this updates. I hope I will not get same issues I got when I used the side loader?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 01:20 PM
    Thanks for the information and I really can't wait to join the family circle of d new OS 10.3.2 but I am concerned about the likely issues I might get after updating... The last time I did with side loader I regretted my action because my phone could not get network and after updating another OS the charging point and the camera were not working. The files was downloaded though but this time around I am prompted by the phone itself to do this updates. I hope I will not get same issues I got when I used the side loader?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't. this is an Ota update that the carrier has vetted. So IF there was a problem, your carrier would be on the hook to make it right. (but I wouldn't worry)
    07-09-15 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    you shouldn't. this is an Ota update that the carrier has vetted. So IF there was a problem, your carrier would be on the hook to make it right. (but I wouldn't worry)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much... I am finally gonna start enjoying android apps... Will do the updates ASAP

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:50 AM