Hello. I wonder why browser links open in browser and not in the appropriate application ? E.g links to Facebook.com should open in Facebook application and links to https://twitter.com should open in twitter app if it is installed.
    06-26-14 02:12 AM
    Anyone?
    06-26-14 01:06 PM
    If the links are from a website, all you're getting is a hyperlink to another website. The browser is going to open that link because it understands what it wants to launch, as opposed to a direct link for a PDF or a Word document that the browser passes off to the OS for processing.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 05:49 AM
    Actually, links should invoke their corresponding app, but it all depends on the format of that link and if the app has been coded to accept those links.

Take the CB10 app for example. Some links to threads open in the app (like you want), but most just open in a browser-overlay. Even when the app is already open...
    The same has happened to me for several twitter links and FB links, they sometimes invoke the app, but mostly default back to the browser.

I think since I loaded 10.3 most of this behaviour has stopped working for me. Only BBWorld links are an example of how it can work: they appear to open in the browser first, but then it invokes BBworld and opens the appropriate page.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    06-27-14 06:02 AM