Hello,
    I just want to unblock my hardlocked BlackBerry Torch 9800, and this website, onlineunlocks.com offers this service online (in remote mode with TeamViewer actually). I would like to know if anyone here already used this service before, if yes, is that reliable? The prices are too cheap as well.
    10-02-14 06:11 PM
    check Blackberry Unlock Codes - #1 Source for FREE Unlock Codes first. If you can't get a BBOS device unlock for free, then consider a paid service.
    10-02-14 06:52 PM
    I am trying it today the onlineunlocks website,have also a blackberry 9800,seems they have good feedback and hopefully all will work ok.The one RyanGermann said is free does not support those with mep 0. Anyway after we do the process will post the result
    10-19-14 07:51 AM
    I am trying it today the onlineunlocks website,have also a blackberry 9800,seems they have good feedback and hopefully all will work ok.The one RyanGermann said is free does not support those with mep 0. Anyway after we do the process will post the result
    I doubt any remote generator website will be able to help you with a '0 tries left' situation. You'll need DM3 (cable) unlocking for that.
    10-19-14 12:08 PM
    Worked ok,phone is now unlocked,and I restore firmware to be sure and still unlocked. They use teamviewer and another program redirector for usb. Maybe they have DM3 or something.Anyway glad has worked ok and my phone is finally unlocked
    10-21-14 02:16 AM