Hi

I have been using BlackBerry Z10 since June 2014 and CrackBerry helped me in opting for the BB OS 10 platform and I am thankful to you guys for it. Now, I again am at the crossroads of choosing a new phone and I am having the dilemma about whether to go for DTEK 60 which is strong on specs and the KEYONE which is the latest offering from the BlackBerry.

I am looking for a phone which is a complete 'Value for Money" package and my values are having reliable hardware in the phone which is able enough to support the basic OS software for at least 3 years to come with the company sticking around with issuing the updates to the phone.

I am not a app & selfie freak and productivity & functionality are my main preferences while short listing a phone to purchase for me and my family.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Seshu
    02-28-17 10:58 AM
    Value for Money... that's going to be the DTEK60

K1 is really all about that "classic" BlackBerry vibe.
    02-28-17 11:04 AM
    I think you would be ok either way. The main question you need to ask is do you need or want the pkb? Or do you prefer the touch screen? Don't let the 625 scare you away, its a very good chip, its fast and efficient. It was chosen mainly for productivity, so the battery would really last. The OS was smooth as silk, and even playing a game on the device as fine! Saw someone with a 60 also and was impressed!
    02-28-17 02:22 PM
    I'd suggest a PRIV.
    02-28-17 02:55 PM