Hi everyone.
    I've never owned an Android phone & most of the people I know never attempt to backup their Android phones. Is there an official backup software that Android owners use to backup their phone? If so, is it a through backup that includes practically the entire device?

Posted via CB10 with my awesome  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.3.2163 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    03-28-17 11:37 AM
    There's no desktop backup software like Link. Your Google account backs up to Google Drive, as do some apps (if the developer has configured them properly).
    03-28-17 12:25 PM
    So in your experience would you say that it backs up the device as thoroughly as Link does/did for BB10 devices? Bookmarks, favorites, notes, all other important stuff which I realize is subjective)...
    03-28-17 12:45 PM
    So in your experience would you say that it backs up the device as thoroughly as Link does/did for BB10 devices? Bookmarks, favorites, notes, all other important stuff which I realize is subjective)...
    Works better... as you don't have to worry about the last time you connected to your PC and manually backed up.

Was having some issues on my Droid after about a month with Nougat, so I decided to do a Factory Reset...

Had to reinstall BlackBerry Manager (not an official Android App) and all the BlackBerry apps associated with it. And there were two apps - Tasker and BlackBerry Password that I had to restore data too from other backups, and had to recreate the Accounts in HUB. But everything else is just like it was.

That said...

Bookmarks & Favorites are synced because I'm signed into Chrome... if you aren't using Chrome, they might not get saved.
    Notes - I use OneNote, and again it syncs to the Cloud.
    03-28-17 01:48 PM