What has BlackBerry done to protect its public users. U.S. Top wanted....snowden. Keep posting nudes......private citizens be aware. It's not just the u.s. But what other governments can profile us? BlackBerry or not. Obama sports a z10.....is BlackBerry in bed with our governments? Helping the peeping Tom's?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:44 PM
    What.... ???? Some coherence please. What is your question?

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    rthonpm likes this.
    04-06-15 10:47 PM
    What has BlackBerry done to protect its public users. U.S. Top wanted....snowden. Keep posting nudes......private citizens be aware. It's not just the u.s. But what other governments can profile us? BlackBerry or not. Obama sports a z10.....is BlackBerry in bed with our governments? Helping the peeping Tom's?

Posted via CB10
    I am the peeping Tom, and BlackBerry is not helping me. Move along.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:55 PM
    Blackberry like anyone will give up what they can if the request is valid. Honestly it doesn't matter what you're using if you go online they can get you. Doesn't matter to me. If I have ever sent nudes I hope they like what they see. I have nothing to be blackmailed for and haven't done anything worth their time to bother with.
    04-06-15 10:56 PM
    It is not easy to make a tin foil hat look like a ball cap...
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-06-15 11:45 PM
    This is actually a serious discussion. However, BlackBerry is only looking out for those who are taking the measures. My phone is not really that much more secure than any other device. I am using a Gmail account on it. I send regular old text messages and make unencrypted calls without blocking my number.
    BlackBerry is not necessarily more secure out of the box as far as the NSA can reach. It might be capable of being a far more secure device but how you use it and what services you use on it makes all the difference.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    jmr1015 and kbz1960 like this.
    04-06-15 11:52 PM
    This is actually a serious discussion.
    The part about the nudes, the part about the peeping Toms, or the part about BlackBerry being in bed with governments?
    JeepBB and kbz1960 like this.
    04-07-15 06:53 AM
    The part about the nudes, the part about the peeping Toms, or the part about BlackBerry being in bed with governments?
    Mostly the nudes.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    04-08-15 01:42 AM