Hi.
    I'm having huge issues with the notifications.
    I can't edit.
    I can't create new.
    I can't access nothing in my notifications besides to change from normal to silent.
    And even on silent I get vibration ?????

My notifications screen looks like a picture. It's not reacting to anything.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:04 AM
    Funny enough I just had the same conversation with a friend a few minutes ago. If your looking to change notifications go through the following:

Open Settings
    Click Notifications
    Choose one of the profiles listed (Normal, Phone Calls Only, Vibrate Only) to adjust the notifications under that profile
    Choose Customise App Notifications and select the app you want to adjust. When you choose the app (e.g. Email) you can change the tone, Vibrate settings, LED colour, etc)

Hope this helps!
    03-02-15 09:29 AM
    Funny enough I just had the same conversation with a friend a few minutes ago. If your looking to change notifications go through the following:

Open Settings
    Click Notifications
    Choose one of the profiles listed (Normal, Phone Calls Only, Vibrate Only) to adjust the notifications under that profile
    Choose Customise App Notifications and select the app you want to adjust. When you choose the app (e.g. Email) you can change the tone, Vibrate settings, LED colour, etc)

Hope this helps!
    Terrific advice. I wish I read this two days ago. I finally found it myself. I knew it had to be around somewhere..
    03-02-15 09:32 AM
    I know where they are. It just doesn't work. I keep pressing and nothing happens. Sometimes even in the swippe down menu impress on the notifications and it doesn't even go to the settings.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:52 AM
    I know where they are. It just doesn't work. I keep pressing and nothing happens. Sometimes even in the swippe down menu impress on the notifications and it doesn't even go to the settings.

Posted via CB10
    That's odd. Have you tried to restart your phone? I'll see if I can figure out more later after my Monday meetings.
    03-02-15 11:38 AM
    I've done multiple hard resets. But nothing works right as notifications.
    And as of now I can no longer awake my phone with the swippe up.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 12:45 PM
    this is great advise as there are so many new features which is wonderful. the only thing though I use songs for each one of my settings, and it only plays the song for a second or two and then stops. in 10.2.1 it played the whole song. what's up with that. I really hope Blackberry fixes this soon because I have missed notifications because of the shortened notification.
    why they would do this is beyond me.
    they have produced such a beautiful operating system. this thing rocks.
    you can do so much with it.
    03-02-15 12:56 PM
    I've done multiple hard resets. But nothing works right as notifications.
    And as of now I can no longer awake my phone with the swippe up.

Posted via CB10
    Try a quick double tap on the button you are trying to press. The issue you are having sounds similar to one I had. Double tapping it seemed to work for me. I hope it helps for you.
    03-02-15 01:18 PM