Hi! New convert here from iOS. I am loving my unlocked Classic that I picked up from Amazon.

Anyway, I know this is a dumb question, but here goes.

I can't figure out the difference between the Silent vs. Do Not Disturb vs. Meeting in the Notification profiles. It seems they all silence the ringer. I see in the descriptions that both Silent and Meeting say "Default setting is no sounds for notifications" and Bedside mode says "Default setting is no sounds or visual notifications" so I see one difference there - bedside mode has no visual notification. But other than that, I can't see any difference between Silent and Do Not Disturb. I guess I can customize them differently but they seem to be the same out of the box.

I'm just trying to figure out when I'd use one over another.

Furthermore, in the "Active Profile" dropdown there is a "Do Not Disturb" but there is no Do Not Disturb under the list of profiles. Why is that?

Thanks!
    06-30-15 03:03 PM
    Basically Do Not Disturb stops everything, no sound, no vibration, the LED doesn't flash, Instant Previews (those banners than slide in at the top of the screen), the screen won't turn on.

The List of profiles one is a bit weird yes, I think it's because you can't edit the Do Not Disturb Profile
    cngriffin likes this.
    06-30-15 05:09 PM
    Okay, that makes sense, I guess. Thank you!
    07-01-15 09:30 AM