Hi All, since two days I have a fabulous DTEK 60 besides my lovely priv as next generation after passport, classic, Z30, Z10, 9900, 9810, 8310...
    On the second day without any warning "no service" as I have read about AT&T priv. The patch does not work.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
    Maniac
    11-17-16 01:45 PM
    The patch does not work.
    Why on earth would you even try a patch for Priv on your DTEK60?

Reboot your device, disable the network and re-enable it. See what happens then. Considering the DTEK60 doesn't even have the no service issue acknowledged and runs on different hardware, chalk it up to AT&T just sucking.
    11-17-16 02:46 PM
    Okay. Many thanks for your swift response. I have switched network on and of, changed SIM card, nothing changes the status "kein Dienst" which means over here in Germany the same as "no service". As I am not in the depth of the technology I just assumed that the no service issue on the priv has the same root cause as my dtek60. I have not a clue how much nonsense was in thinking that way :-).

What is gone wrong between the moment I started the phone and now?
    11-17-16 05:07 PM
    talk to your carrier perhaps
    11-17-16 05:36 PM
    Surprisingly after the device was switched off for two days, waiting to be sended back the dtek 60 began to see mobile networks again. Ich could choose the right one and since then it works beautifully.

I have no clue why this works now. I have personally not changed anything.
    11-29-16 12:50 AM
    Too early celebration...
    After 15 hours the same Signal - no service. Can not reproduce what brought the device back online. Currently I have doubts about the SIM tray and will try to test different manipulations. Can it be, that the SIM tray is so unexact made, that the contact between SIM Card and device fails?
    I will report if any bending or so helps.
    11-29-16 06:19 PM
    Too early celebration...
    After 15 hours the same Signal - no service. Can not reproduce what brought the device back online. Currently I have doubts about the SIM tray and will try to test different manipulations. Can it be, that the SIM tray is so unexact made, that the contact between SIM Card and device fails?
    I will report if any bending or so helps.
    Try a different Sim before considering the SIM tray.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 12:02 AM