My Q5 has been buggy since the 10.3 update. I've done a factory reset using blackberry link but things are just getting worse. Now I can't download any apps from blackberry world anymore. It lets me click download but then it just doesn't do anything. It also doesn't show the media on my sd card in the photos or music applications. Device storage shows the card (and the stuff on it) and Link shows all media on it, but the phone refuses to interact with it even for formatting. It also doesn't save any photos i take anymore either.
    Basically my phone lost a lot of its functions and i'm cut off from all apps that weren't pre-installed.
    I've tried getting back to a pretty old backup via Link but it told me there's some sort of problem with personal space or sth. Now it doesn't even let me select that option anymore.
    I'm a bit frustrated. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
    04-28-15 06:52 AM
    I would say a complete reload of the OS is in order. Choose your OS from here and download.https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...C27OSOINGkpaQ/
    04-28-15 08:02 AM