Welcome,
    Recently after updating appear problems all the time. I am disgusted with BB. Blackberry like a 8080 which I used to have many years ago was a synonym of stability. Now, after each update it is a lottery whether it will be better or worse.
    Now, after connecting the BB to the computer as a USB disk I see all the files on the card, icons of pictures etc., but I cannot open them on my computer. The media card and the phone is encrypted. Please do not write "decrypt it".
    Previously, there was no problem to get files from the card.
    Is there any solution?
    Regards.
    06-28-15 05:57 AM
    If you have encrypted the files on your mSD card, they cannot be opened on another device -- including a computer. This is a specific security feature to protect your data. If you don't need such security on those files, you can decrypt them so that you (or anyone else who gains access to them) can open them on a computer. This isn't a bug that requires a solution. It's a security feature.
    06-28-15 09:58 AM
    I have the same problem after 10.3.1.2576 update. My BB is now unusable and has all my data in it. The udate used up all remaining memory and blocked up the device. How can I unblock it? I do not want to do a factory re-set.
    I am outraged that a BB software update has killed an otherwise well functioning handset BB q10
    06-28-15 10:49 AM
    I have the same problem after 10.3.1.2576 update. My BB is now unusable and has all my data in it. The udate used up all remaining memory and blocked up the device. How can I unblock it? I do not want to do a factory re-set.
    I am outraged that a BB software update has killed an otherwise well functioning handset BB q10
    What do you mean "blocked up the device"?

You say you have the "same problem". Your device and media card are encrypted?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 10:51 AM
    Welcome,
    Recently after updating appear problems all the time. I am disgusted with BB. Blackberry like a 8080 which I used to have many years ago was a synonym of stability. Now, after each update it is a lottery whether it will be better or worse.
    Now, after connecting the BB to the computer as a USB disk I see all the files on the card, icons of pictures etc., but I cannot open them on my computer. The media card and the phone is encrypted. Please do not write "decrypt it".
    Previously, there was no problem to get files from the card.
    Is there any solution?
    Regards.
    How did you update your device?

You must decrypt your media card before running an autoloader or doing a security wipe, otherwise it will be lost forever.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 11:04 AM
    After the update 10.3.1.2576 all my apps are visible - browser, pictures, whatsup, Facebook, Linkedin, Blackberry world, text etc, but clicking on it does not do anything. No apps open. When I connect to the computer via usb with the BB link, I cannot access files either, which I could do easily before this update. I have a lot f pictures and files in it which I need. This phone the way it is now can only be thrown in the garbage, and it feels very hot at the touch
    06-28-15 11:06 AM
    How did you update your device?

You must decrypt your media card before running an autoloader or doing a security wipe, otherwise it will be lost forever.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    I got a message that the update was available and I foolishly pressed yes. It was early in the moring
    06-28-15 11:07 AM
    How do you decript media card? I cannot access settings either
    06-28-15 11:09 AM
    After the update 10.3.1.2576 all my apps are visible - browser, pictures, whatsup, Facebook, Linkedin, Blackberry world, text etc, but clicking on it does not do anything. No apps open. When I connect to the computer via usb with the BB link, I cannot access files either, which I could do easily before this update. I have a lot f pictures and files in it which I need. This phone the way it is now can only be thrown in the garbage, and it feels very hot at the touch
    Try a hard reset - press both volume buttons until phone reboots.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 11:09 AM
    tried twice. same as before
    06-28-15 11:50 AM
    tried twice. same as before
    I've never heard of this issue before, and I've heard almost everything.

So let me get this straight:

You did an OTA update on a device with an encrypted media card, and after it rebooted, you cannot select any icon on your home screen? Is this correct?

Can you access your settings with your drop-down quick settings?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 03:35 PM
    Hmm...
    On unlocked device files should be decrypted.
    BTW I can see thumbnails of my pics on my media card even If device is locked. Is it secure??? )))) LOL
    06-29-15 04:59 AM