Dear Forum,

I'm a newbie to Blackberry, and moving from Apple to Blackberry. I was a bit hesitant at first, but after asking a few questions here at the Crackberry Forum, and getting great answers from a really great community, I decided to take the plunge and order a phone for myself and my wife today. Along with a good few accessories I might add!

Anyway, we bought all of this on shop.Blackberry and paid for next day shipping. We got an email after the transaction completed saying they would be sending us an email with the shipping details. All very normal.

We checked our email tonight and there is no shipping info. We check the account and it shows the order but nothing else. We try to use some of the customer service pages and they throw security errors. We phoned the number available and we're told we must wait 48 to 72 hours before we get any information about the transaction or the shipping .

Is this the normal experience for Blackberry users purchasing from Blackberry?

cheers and many thanks for any input!
    08-19-14 10:39 PM
    Yes it's normal. You should get an update during regular business hours. Sometimes the item arrives before an update. Other times there is a delay

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    08-19-14 10:41 PM
    I agree i did an online purchase over the weekend and they never got back to me until today, so i told them to cancel.

i'm not telling you to do that but it takes a while sometimes.
    08-19-14 10:45 PM
    Thank you rebroker-so this is legit? I can't imagine this does any good for the Blackberry brand. But I'm relieved, very very relieved to read your note!

Thank you rebroker!
    08-19-14 11:10 PM
    At Siff-thank you too for your speedy reply. Its crazy that Chen is letting his brand get damaged in this way. I think he needs to go to Apples store and buy something to see how companies do online ordering!

But thank you again.
    08-19-14 11:12 PM