I have tired several things to get my z10 to work properly. i have taken the battery out, i have retsarted the phone and have even done a hard reboot of the phone. it seems to work for a few times but when i try to swipe to home screen it wont swipe. getting very frustrated with the update. as it seems in order for my phone to work properly for a few mins i have to do a hard reboot to get it to work.
    02-21-15 07:16 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Join the line with the number of people who are having one or another adverse effect of the upgrade.

I am among those who are still waiting for the update. I am not too disappointed, given the number of people with problems. Good luck!!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 07:22 PM
    I have tired several things to get my z10 to work properly. i have taken the battery out, i have retsarted the phone and have even done a hard reboot of the phone. it seems to work for a few times but when i try to swipe to home screen it wont swipe. getting very frustrated with the update. as it seems in order for my phone to work properly for a few mins i have to do a hard reboot to get it to work.
    You are going to have to update your phone OS. Go to the leaked forums and download an autoloader. Plug into your PC and run the autoloader. It will wipe all the junk from your phone and load the new OS. Something went wrong the first time. Fix it yourself by loading the os.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    02-21-15 11:05 PM