Here is what is not working with the upgrade:

1. Can no longer accept Outlook invitations from an Apple device into my calendar.

2. No longer have 1-touch dialing keys (i.e. letters associated with phone #'s)

3. No longer get contact suggestions when I compose an email. This was a great feature of the BlackBerry that saved me a lot of time.

Any help with these issues would be appreciated.
    04-01-15 01:14 AM
    I am no tech wizard but I will share this: #1 - Can't help you there, and I am not sure if it can be done. I too have experienced limitations on what could be accepted from Apple users. #2 - That can still be done. While on your home screen, type the words "speed dial." The device will do a search and should provide you with the instructions from the "Help" menu on how to set up a maximum of 9 speed dial keys. #3 - My Q10 shows suggestions. It may be a matter of turning that function on/off from the "Settings" menu and/or your sending a few emails so the device know what suggestions to make. You just have to explore the phone a bit.
    04-01-15 09:20 AM
    Which OS are you on
    04-01-15 02:03 PM
    Hold the volume buttons of your Q10 down at the same time (like you are taking a screenshot) until the red LED turns on steadily. This will automatically restart your phone & should fix these issues,

Posted via 10.3.1
    04-01-15 11:16 PM