Hey all,

I've recently purchased a Q10 after thorough market research. I've previously used Bold 9780 so knew what I was getting into.

Anyhow, there's this problem I've been facing during calls the reason of which I just can't figure. During some of my calls, the call disconnects automatically and shows the error "Network not available. Try again later".

Is it a problem with my phone or my sim/network? I really can't check as it happens with some calls not all. Signal bars isn't an issue. Has anyone else faced this issue? What should I do? Is the phone faulty, or is it my network?

Please help as it's driving me mad. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 04:44 PM
    Based on your info, no one can definitively say what the cause is. SIM/Carrier issue is highly likely. Try obtaining a new SIM and see if it improves. Also, you never never mentioned which OS you're on so to rule that out, make sure you're on the latest release. You just have to start ruling things out. Update OS, get a new SIM, contact carrier etc etc.
    06-26-14 05:45 PM