I'm not sure what's going on, but I went to check my pictures app, and I could have SWORN an album just completely went missing. I try looking for the pictures but can't find them even though ALL my other albums are still there. I turn the phone off, remove the microSD (SanDisk 128gb) and reinsert it.. all seems well but file manager is showing my photos from the media card to have "0 items" then back to "13 items" randomly, but now it seems as though it is gonna stay showing "0 items" BUT all the pictures show up in the pictures app, and are nowhere in file manager, not even device photos.. what's going on?!? Any help is appreciated! Thank you. Passport Silver Edition if that helps somehow.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:43 AM
    Is it possible your SD card is corrupt?
    07-27-16 12:46 AM
    Is it possible your SD card is corrupt?
    But how? I've had it in the phone for 2 weeks now working fine :/

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:47 AM
    Could be that the card was already corrupt, and certain sectors are failing.
    It's hard to say. If it shows in the photo app, you can find out where the photos are under property and try to verify that
    07-27-16 12:48 AM
    Could be that the card was already corrupt, and certain sectors are failing.
    It's hard to say. If it shows in the photo app, you can find out where the photos are under property and try to verify that
    I just checked like 2 pictures from each of the 13 albums I have, all say "media card/etc. Etc." but file manager does not show any items at all in the media card photo folder. All my videos, music, documents, etc. Are all still in the media card folder in file manager, literally only pictures show "0 items"

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:52 AM
    Check if the files are not hidden. Swipe from the top in the pictures app and swap between hidden and show hidden files. I don't think it's the case but anyways give a chance for your precious files.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 09:25 PM
    Having the same problems. I can view the pics in the app itself but when I click to see it, I get a black screen. How do I go about seeing "hidden" files on my micro SD card? It tells me I have 0 files on my card but the app tells me otherwise...any solution to this??

I have BlackBerry z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 08:18 AM
    I had this problem on my Z30 just today.. I switched off.. removed sd card reinserted.. switched on.. than after 1 min standby.. checked.. it was scanning nd all pics were back..

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    08-23-16 10:00 AM
    I had bought a 128gb sandisk sd card for my classic, Initially it seemed to work but files began to disappear, music files skipped and then files became corrupt.

It completely became unreadable and corrupt. There seems to be problems for any sd card 64gb and up on bb10 devices. I threw in my 32gb sd card I wanted to upgrade from and everything is smooth again.
    08-23-16 10:26 AM
    Just a quick addition to my previous post, I had tried a SanDisk ultra 128gb which did not function. I switched to the Lexar 128gb High Performance micro SD card and it works properly in bb10 devices which are compatible with this amount of expandable memory.

I believe your card became corrupt (it happens) or may have been faulty to begin with.
    09-08-16 01:04 PM