I am trying to find a call blocker that blocks individual numbers (yes, I am on 10.3) and won't send the call to voicemail. Specifically, I need the app to pick up and hang up the call. I've gone through several of the block apps in bb world, but none of them seem to have this information in their descriptions. I know for sure that Power Tools doesn't do this because that's what I'm using currently and I've tested it. Any suggestions are most welcome, and it definitely does not need to be a free app. Thanks in advance!
    11-03-14 05:46 PM
    According to one app author I have corresponded with specifically on this subject, BB10 doesn't have an API opened to developers that allows that function, ie. Pick up and hang up a call, thus preventing voice mail access to the caller.
    BB7 and under, yes. But not BB10.
    11-03-14 06:36 PM
    According to one app author I have corresponded with specifically on this subject, BB10 doesn't have an API opened to developers that allows that function, ie. Pick up and hang up a call, thus preventing voice mail access to the caller.
    BB7 and under, yes. But not BB10.
    Shoot. That would explain why I can't find it in the call block app descriptions. Hopefully this changes soon or - with all apologies - you are mistaken and there is one out there. Thanks for responding...I love CrackBerry for this kind of help!
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    11-03-14 07:29 PM
    No problem, wish I was wrong
    I got the info from Toysoft, makers of Power Tools.
    It is something they want to do, as their BB7 and under apps have that function, but can't at this time.
    support@toysoft.ca
    11-04-14 08:18 AM