I know the native whatsapp can be installed form blackberry world now. But I want to know how to extract .bar file of native blackberry applications? It may be useful after DEC2016.
    WAA fixer was removed from beta zone. But I could download it from this forum as .bar file and install through computer. Similarly we may be able to do for native whatsapp too!!!!
    10-27-16 03:29 PM
    There is a link for WAA Fixer in this thread as well as a couple others: WAA Fixer Public Beta thread
    mcmacerson likes this.
    10-27-16 03:46 PM
    Dec2016 is going to be a server access shutdown.... only way the native app will be useful is if they delay that shutdown.

An Android APK might work with your WAA Fixer.... but then it might not. We don't really know to what level Android is going..... Maybe they will just shut down access to none Android and iOS phones... maybe they go as far as blacklisting devices.
    10-27-16 03:49 PM
    I know the native whatsapp can be installed form blackberry world now. But I want to know how to extract .bar file of native blackberry applications? It may be useful after DEC2016.
    WAA fixer was removed from beta zone. But I could download it from this forum as .bar file and install through computer. Similarly we may be able to do for native whatsapp too!!!!
    As Dunt has pointed out this is not an app availability issue....the termination of support is on Whatsapp's end.
    Ultimately it won't matter what you use (bar or apk) .

As an aside if you want learn how to extract files look in to the use of Sachesi.

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 04:08 PM
    As Dunt has pointed out this is not an app availability issue....the termination of support is on Whatsapp's end.
    Ultimately it won't matter what you use (bar or apk) .

As an aside if you want learn how to extract files look in to the use of Sachesi.

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer

Posted via CB10

ok if i updated my whatsapp to the latest 15th novemeber 2016 update version and after the update the VIDEO CALL FEATURE AND SENDING VIDEO features are gone and i dont plan to use the whatsapp android version cause of no hub integration..

if there is anyone still alive and havent updated yet will you pleeeeeaaaaase save my life extract the whatsapp BAR FILE and upload a copy
    my university depends much on whatsapp
    11-20-16 04:29 PM