Good morning guys, I've always been a serious Facebook user and when if first got my BlackBerry Leap one year ago, the Native Facebook App was pretty good, Mostly because it had Hub integration and on time notifications and messenger, but some how, after a short time, those and other great features have vanished, and left some strange bugs and erros. To me this is truely sad, and a very unpleasant experience! Is there any possible way to solve this problem, while maintaining the native App that I really liked last year!?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 06:01 AM
    No.
    Bernardo Bralam likes this.
    05-05-16 06:08 AM
    Download the .bar file of the old FB app and don't update the app. It will work till it does.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    05-05-16 06:22 AM
    Where can I do that?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 08:13 AM
    Good morning guys, I've always been a serious Facebook user and when if first got my BlackBerry Leap one year ago, the Native Facebook App was pretty good, Mostly because it had Hub integration and on time notifications and messenger, but some how, after a short time, those and other great features have vanished, and left some strange bugs and erros. To me this is truely sad, and a very unpleasant experience! Is there any possible way to solve this problem, while maintaining the native App that I really liked last year!?

Posted via CB10
    You must have been asleep for the past few months. Support for the app was discontinued and the current offering, will direct you to the mobile web browser.

There are third party work around apps that are available. Check around in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 09:19 AM
    Just use the mobile website and set Facebook to email all notifications. They will then, of course, show up in the HUB. Best you can do at this point.
    05-07-16 08:15 PM
    Use m,facebook.com in your browser it works well. Or get Face 10 in BBW
    Facebook has pulled all support from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 08:46 PM