I am using a 9220 which is almost 3 years old. I have a tata docomo sim without BIS and it seemed to work fine for me until the day I decided to subscribe to BIS. After the pack was deactivated, my native browser stopped loading webpages, it gives the message "unable to load page, contact your service provider". I did and the guy told me that he was sending me the APN settings which never came. I've set the APN to tata.docomo.internet. Every thing else seems to work properly. Also, I had inserted an Idea sim and the browser worked so I'm assuming its something related to my network. Please help.
    07-09-14 09:57 AM
    Try having your carrier (or you can do it yourself) sending the service books over the air to your device. Your email and browser are dependent on these service books if you are on BIS. You should be able to do it from your phone, but I have been off legacy devices too long to give specific accurate instructions. You may also be able to do it from a computer if your carrier has a website where your account is registered.
    07-09-14 12:32 PM