why my z30 showed 15 different desktop including my computer under file manager-My computer-settings-device connections-paired computers and tablets.? however I only paired my z30 with one computer.
    09-11-15 09:13 AM
    I think it just shows all the possible computers on the networks you have connected too. Not the just the ones you have actually connected to.
    09-11-15 09:56 AM
    I think it just shows all the possible computers on the networks you have connected too. Not the just the ones you have actually connected to.
    It's not supposed to. It should only show the devices which have had BlackBerry link installed and with which you've logged in with your bbid.

This has happened to me before. No idea how to get rid of them though other than wiping your device and starting new
    09-11-15 12:09 PM
    It's not supposed to. It should only show the devices which have had BlackBerry link installed and with which you've logged in with your bbid.

This has happened to me before. No idea how to get rid of them though other than wiping your device and starting new
    Even wiping my device and starting new didn't help. All of the computer connections come back. I deleted them all except one which it wouldn't let me and eventually they all come back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-11-15 12:14 PM
    Even wiping my device and starting new didn't help. All of the computer connections come back. I deleted them all except one which it wouldn't let me and eventually they all come back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's like on your computer... Network Neighborhood, these are computers on your network, they are just there if you want to make a connection. If they don't have link you cant connect, and if they haven't be paired... they can't connect to you.
    09-11-15 12:18 PM
    I understand that, however as an example I was connected to my father in laws computer at one time. I have removed my device from link and yet it continues to show on my device and he is in a totally different network.

I should be able to permanently delete computers that dont exist. Even my old work computer that I returned and a company i no longer work for still shows up.
    09-11-15 02:10 PM
    It's like on your computer... Network Neighborhood, these are computers on your network, they are just there if you want to make a connection. If they don't have link you cant connect, and if they haven't be paired... they can't connect to you.
    I have two that aren't on my network, it just shows them. Been that way since my Z10. I know they aren't on my network because I looked and checked and set it up myself, they don't show up on the computers, just my phone. Always thought it was weird and don't care for it. Delete them every time I load an OS because they always show up. I can't connect to them either so I don't get it.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-11-15 02:21 PM