Since last night my work e-mail shows 'not connected' although both Wi-Fi and mobile network are perfectly fine. I tried to turn the device off, remove the battery, insert the password few times, but it did not help. Precisely on the 'edit account' page it says 'your device is not connected to a network. Connect to a network and try again'
    09-17-16 03:46 AM
    Swipe from top upper right corner to middle of your device 5 times

UNITED INDIA
    09-17-16 05:29 AM
    Is it possible that a setting has changed on the company side? Many companies have set Active Sync to need an approval by Exchange admins before allowing a connection. Have you also made sure to update your user password on your handset? You may be getting your user account locked out.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 01:31 PM
    Make sure your password is up to date
    09-17-16 01:49 PM
    I have the same issue. The company says you have to be approved by admin to sync with the MS Exchange server and access email from any other device that is not a corporate device. However, due to pressure from users they have allowed staff to sync their mail client with MS Exchange with out approval even if the rule says otherwise, they have allowed iPhone and iPad users to do it. I able to sync MS Outlook on my personal/home desktop, laptop and tablet without any issues. They are using MobileIron as the MDM, but it may not be fully enforced, because anyone on an Apple device are syncing with MS Exchange without any issues.

However, BlackBerry activesync does not work. I have entered all information correctly however it still does not work. Is there anyone who will be able to help out with this?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 05:30 PM