I have a Blackberry Q10 (OS Version 10.2.1.3247). My browser's "On Startup Show" setting is set to "My Tabs From Last Time". This is perfect for me as I often have a ton of tabs open (60-90), and this setting means I can close the browser to conserve my battery between browsing the internet, and then come back to all of them at any time.

After closing the browser with multiple tabs open, I might click a link in an email or an app, or maybe access a bookmark, and this opens the browser. Sometimes this opens the browser with all my previously opened tabs (brilliant) along with the link/bookmark I clicked. Other times it only opens the link/bookmark, and I lose all my previously opened tabs (disaster).

Is there any logic behind which links/apps/bookmarks will restore the previously opened tabs, and which ones will lose them?

Thanks.
    08-07-14 06:11 PM
    I'm not sure about this, but another option for you might be to save the web page to the home screen for your frequently used pages.

When on the Web page select three dots and then add to home screen.

It won't help when selecting from an e-mail, but may be helpful.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    JackTColten likes this.
    08-08-14 09:27 AM
    I also usually have a ton of tabs open. So far I've only isolated the CrackBerry app as the offender. When I open links in SMS, it opens into another tab like it should , but when CrackBerry is involved, it eliminates all previous tabs and opens just the one stupid linked page. Very frustrating. Has anyone confirmed if this happens from other links or is it just CB?
    JackTColten likes this.
    08-29-14 08:14 AM