I can not use the swipe down gesture of my phone. So its tough to turn on the wifi, change the profile etc. All I have to do to go all the way to setting then change the settings. In order to change the rotation I can't use the swipe down gesture..It gets to work for couple of minutes then again same as before. I have been facing this for last 4/5 months. Phone screen is completely fine with no damage. what should I do?I don't have any warranty by the way.
    12-14-15 02:40 PM
    Aww! That's so sad to hear that your device don't have warranty now.
    But, have you tried reloading software already?
    maybe it can resolve your problem but that's not 100% sure because there are some cases when you encounter that issue you have to replace the display assembly,
    But just like what I'm always saying back up first before performing software reload 'cause all the files will be deleted and there's no harm on trying

Hope the software reload can fix your device but if it doesn't, have the Authorized Blackberry Repair Center check it and don't open it yourself cause if you do that your device might encounter much issue than it has now
    12-14-15 09:24 PM
    Be careful with software reload. I had Q5 with non working top part of the screen frame and after software reload I couldn't pass the initial guide wizard (where you have to swipe from the top). It ended up that I had to replace the screen - at least it wasn't too expensive.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:51 AM