Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 07:40 AM
    It helps to ask your question in the message body and not in the subject slot

When your BlackBerry device notifies you to use the charge cable that came with the device, there are several issues that can cause this:
    • If you are using a USB cable to charge the device form a computer USB port, make sure the port is a USB 2.0 or higher port. Make sure the port is not set to power down in the computer's power settings. If the computer is a small laptop or net-book, check to see if it has a USB + Charger port, as these types of computers generally run very low powdered ports for normal USB use.
    • If you are using a wall charger, make sure it is plugged into a fully functional outlet as if the power feed to the outlet is bad, the device will be sense this and pop up the notice. Make sure the wall charger is either a BlackBerry OEM or approved charger or that is does conform to the voltage and amperage requirements for the device.
    • If you are using a car DC outlet, make sure the DC adapter is BlackBerry OEM or approved or that it conforms to the voltage/amperage required for the device. Make sure the car's electrical system is functioning correctly.
    • Check the charge cable for damage. Try it in another USB port or on another AC/CD adapter. Try another charge cable.
    • Check to see if the USB port on your device is clean and undamaged.
    02-02-16 07:52 AM
    Actually... this is a glitch. Had it on my Z10 using the charger out of the box. When I bought a new Z10 about a year later I noticed the charger was outputting a bit higher mA. However, since updating OS, that message went away even using the old charger.
    02-02-16 08:57 AM