I just pulled my priv out of my bag and it isn't working now. I thought it needed charging so I plugged it in, but nothing is happening. I've held down the start button and nothing. What happened? Is there anything I can do to fix it? I've only had it a few weeks.
    04-07-17 09:42 PM
    I just pulled my priv out of my bag and it isn't working now. I thought it needed charging so I plugged it in, but nothing is happening. I've held down the start button and nothing. What happened? Is there anything I can do to fix it? I've only had it a few weeks.
    Plug it in to charge and leave it alone for about an hour or so. Sometimes when fully depleted it will show no signs of life. Then you might have to press the power button for a second or two and wait to see if it powers on.

If not, leave it overnight charging. Then try again.
    04-08-17 12:14 AM
    same thing happen to me. Did it work
    04-21-17 10:04 AM
    same ting happen to me. did you get yours working?
    04-21-17 10:05 AM
    Did anyone get theirs to work? Mine has just done that too.
    08-11-17 10:23 PM
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. My Priv died yesterday while taking photos at a Museum. Thought it was all over. Followed the advice, held the power button for 30 seconds and it came back on. Thanks.
    08-12-19 09:42 AM
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. My Priv died yesterday while taking photos at a Museum. Thought it was all over. Followed the advice, held the power button for 30 seconds and it came back on. Thanks.
    Glad you got it sorted. I have never owned a priv but think they look great. If the next blackberry mobile device was something similar I would certainly be interested
    08-12-19 11:38 AM