my z10 keeps on turning off at random percentage. i've tried random advices (dated 2013) from several sites but i don't think they still work. i don't know what to do. pls help me. by the way, my os is 10.2.1.3062
    11-30-14 11:17 AM
    The first thing I would do is update the OS to a leaked 10.3.1
    and then see if this still happens.
    11-30-14 11:23 AM
    Reinstall the os

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-14 12:58 PM
    All those who are facing this issue know that the problem is due to battery sync meter.

Reload or rest will not solve the issue.

Actually I faced the same issue in 10.3.1.1154 also.

First of all install battery watch which reminds you when the battery is charged full.

Secondly, wait till the phone shutdowns automatically at 30/40/50/60/etc.. % and then you connect the original BlackBerry charger [ else the charger may get damaged or cause any other damage to the phone - Personal experience] and wait till the phone starts automatically. As soon as the phone turns on check the battery % and now remove your battery. As the charger is connected it may take 10 seconds to switch off. Since the phone is connected to the charger and there is no battery you'll find the red battery symbol after the switch off with red LED light. Now everything goes blank i.e., u can't see the LED in red colour.
    As soon as everything goes blank, unplug the charger and wait for 5 to 10 min and place the battery. Now the phone switches on automatically or you may have to plug the charger. After the phone turns on you can find a decrease in your battery %. You should repeat it twice or thrice to bring down the % gradually.

Better use the battery watch app after the problem is gone. It's free

I'm not responsible if anything went wrong. I did it several times. But use the original BlackBerry charger.
    Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 01:54 PM