A few months ago, my boyfriends friends got these photos , without me knowing, and they only existed in my phone. There are no photos in my iCloud or Dropbox and i haven't sent them to anyone. I'm still confused, and can't find the answer. Can someone help me?
    08-27-15 10:31 AM
    You left your phone unattended, someone had physical access to it, they were either able to unlock the device to access the pics or the pics were on unencrypted SD card and the card was removed and copied?
    kgbbz10 likes this.
    08-27-15 10:40 AM
    I thought of that as well but i NEVER leave my phone unattended..
    08-29-15 01:01 AM
    I thought of that as well but i NEVER leave my phone unattended..
    What? You sleep with the device in your hand?

You give so little information but seem to be expecting a definitive answer. What device do you have? Were the photos on the SDCARD? Do you trust your boyfriend? Should you trust your boyfriend? Do you trust yourself enough to be sure that you have never let your device out of your sight over a number of months? Have you ever connected your device to a PC over USB or WiFi? Are you sure you haven't backed them up somewhere else? Etc.
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    08-29-15 02:26 AM
    There are so many way pics could have leaked. Wifi sharing enabled, unencrypted SD, USB cord, or synced automatically to BB Link to a PC, etc.....
    :-(

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    08-29-15 03:08 AM
    A few months ago, my boyfriends friends got these photos , without me knowing, and they only existed in my phone. There are no photos in my iCloud or Dropbox and i haven't sent them to anyone. I'm still confused, and can't find the answer. Can someone help me?

My phone is going crazy, can I get some help?-img_20150830_001110.png

Please install Push Bullet and Black Bullet on your device. If anybody tries to tamper with your device whilst you are away it shall automatically take pictures and send you on your desktop.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    08-29-15 03:14 PM