My memory is very low critically, fortunately doesn't hinder performance as yet just get that annoying notification like 100 times, my question is, is there a way to save my apps on my memory card instead of my phone?

And as well for paid apps if I was to switch phones do I have to repurchase them again giving it's a different phone or no? Say I move to a passport.

Send from the amazing powers of the ? Z30
    11-28-14 04:08 PM
    your bb id is good for different devices so no you wont have to buy them again and apps cannot go on sd cards
    11-28-14 04:13 PM
    My memory is very low critically, fortunately doesn't hinder performance as yet just get that annoying notification like 100 times, my question is, is there a way to save my apps on my memory card instead of my phone?

And as well for paid apps if I was to switch phones do I have to repurchase them again giving it's a different phone or no? Say I move to a passport.

I don't think you would have installed apps for 12GB to fill out the device memory. Maybe you have your media files on the in-built memory. Move them to SD card.

Posted via my White.Leopard
    11-28-14 04:15 PM
    Move your pictures and files to your SD card. Then delete the ones that you just moved over

Z10
    11-28-14 04:16 PM
    I don't think you would have installed apps for 12GB to fill out the device memory. Maybe you have your media files on the in-built memory. Move them to SD card.

I did my pics and video are save and auto go to SD card. But if I look at the memory break down media is like 2 or 3 gigs I do know I take lots of pics with my phone, I read a thread a while back about someone with this issue but couldn't find it back to see how he solve the issue, I'm going to remove the SD card then check for any pictures that's on the phone. I think it sinks automatically from link. When I upgraded from my z10.

11-29-14 08:51 PM
    I did my pics and video are save and auto go to SD card. But if I look at the memory break down media is like 2 or 3 gigs I do know I take lots of pics with my phone, I read a thread a while back about someone with this issue but couldn't find it back to see how he solve the issue, I'm going to remove the SD card then check for any pictures that's on the phone. I think it sinks automatically from link. When I upgraded from my z10.

Open your file manager and check. Move any and every file from device memory to SD card memory. Then do a clean autoloader install or a security wipe. You wouldn't have any problems there on.

11-29-14 09:37 PM
    So I deleted a few video and found out that what was eating up most of the memory, I also found out that videos on watsapp is save on my phone as well I only noticed that from my computer. After deleting them I and trying to transfer the pics that are save to my phone t safer to my card.
    Problem 1 my car was encrypted so was my phone I try to decrypted it it kept showing error message process was interrupted please contact my administrator.what does that even mean in the 1st place I am the administrator it's my phone and now lots of my pictures I can't even view anymore.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-14 01:26 PM