I have Z30 and other day I got a notification that my device memory is almost full, I moved all pictures and videos to SD card but still my sistem occupied more the 9GB
    I tried to find where is all that info and I realised after I checked device folder inside Device /misc I having more than 12 GB of data
    If open all files inside this misc folder I can't find any big file to delete it

I tried cleaner and clean master but I got only 100 MG free space

Can someday help my how to get rid of all this data I have on my device

My device have almost full memory-img_20151105_151849.png
    My device have almost full memory-img_20151105_150828.png
    My device have almost full memory-img_20151105_150930.png

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:28 AM
    I've had cases where the system would bloat and fill the entire drive. I think it's a caching thing. I was only able to fix the system folders through a restore unfortunately.

But I've been able to get one phone to use up all of its memory with nothing installed just system until it hit 0 bytes.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-05-15 08:31 AM
    Download folder is where I always find the installation APK that can be deleted to save a lot of storage.

You can also reduce how long your "accounts" sync for.... keep emails for 7 days instead of 30 days (surely you didn't set it FOREVER?)

Use Device Monitor to see what might be taking up a lot of space.... SYSTEM, USER FILES, APPS....
    11-05-15 08:35 AM
    I will tray to set my email account setting sinc

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:37 AM
    I have Z30 and other day I got a notification that my device memory is almost full, I moved all pictures and videos to SD card but still my sistem occupied more the 9GB
    I tried to find where is all that info and I realised after I checked device folder inside Device /misc I having more than 12 GB of data
    If open all files inside this misc folder I can't find any big file to delete it

Posted via CB10
    First things first, your System storage is way way to large. The only way to fix this is to do a Factory reset. Your System Software should be around 3GB and definitely no where near 9GB.

You will be able to install all your apps and link all your accounts again after the Factory reset with no problem.

This may be a "Shlep" but it will free up a large amount of space. Just make sure all your photos / Videos & other documents are moved to the SD Card and the SD card is removed.

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 01:43 PM
    I have the same problem with my Z30. I can no longer upgrade it. There is not enough storage on Z30. Instead of 16 gb BlackBerry should have put in 32 gb

Posted via CB30
    11-06-15 03:25 AM