Liking the new Classic and thinking about buying one (personal purchase). I'd like to put work and personal email accounts on there, as well as my own Calendar items, Notes and Contacts, etc. I get that if it flows through their server, they got it.

If I separate later- I don't want them able to wipe my phone remotely. Make sense? I hate carrying two phones... Can two profiles exist, but I can see them both from one screen?

Is it doable?
    12-28-14 08:37 AM
    The only mail that "flows" through their server is their account. Other accounts that you set up your Classic will get from the providers you provision (for example your personal ISP, Yahoo, Gmail etc).

You can provision personal and work email accounts and the only one your work will have providence over is the exchange account as you don't mention above that work has BES servers.
    12-28-14 08:44 AM
    That's not correct:

"If the Microsoft ActiveSync account is within the Personal Perimeter (personal email account), the RemoteWipe command will wipe all contents on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone."

Source: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33619

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 09:05 AM
    To clarify,

If the device is not connected to a BES10/12 server with Balance enabled (Personal & Work containers), then if the Exchange admin initiates a remote wipe, the entire phone is wiped.

The only way that this does not happen is if the phone is connected to a BES10/12 server, is balance enabled, and the Exchange ActiveSync account is in the Work container.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 09:07 AM