I have been a Blackberry user for many years and just changed to a Classic six weeks ago. My phone started having problems after an update a few weeks ago. Two days ago it allowed no touch screen input and started to navigate on its own to the settings, removing checked settings, going thru my emails and actually scrolling thru them, then going thru my contacts, pictures, music etc. rapidly back and forth and not allowing any input other than shutting it down. After rebooting, it just continued doing the same thing. Tech support tried for three hours to solve the problem without results. It was definitedly hacked. They tell me that this is an isolated incident........ I don't believe it. I have had the phone wiped clean and am returning it. I am hoping that my security has not been compromised, but I guess time will tell.
    02-19-15 07:00 PM
    Sounds like something got stuck on one of the keys and it started operating on it's own. Did you have a case on it that got stuck? Something stuck in the kb? Under the kb? Would really be weird if it was hacked. Why yours?
    02-19-15 07:15 PM
    Defective touch screen perhaps?
    02-19-15 07:16 PM