i was running bb os 10.3.2 on my z3. it was corrupted and phone was not working well. than i install a new os with the help of bb link. after that wen i try setup my phone it is giving error " the blackberry protect anti theft feature is on.please sign in with the black berry id that was used to set up the device." i enter my id to sign in to blackberry link on my laptop and my id is ok there i am signed in on bb link but on my mobile same error and my Mobile is off for last 3 days.
    any solution please
    08-07-16 10:52 PM
    Go to BlackBerry Protect online and remove your device from Protect. Then reboot device.

But you are probably using a different BBID on your device than you thought. Unless you can remember it, you're toast.
    08-07-16 11:21 PM
    first of all thnx for a reply.
    i followed as u said i went online to blackberry protect and there i signed in same id i m using for bb link on my laptop n its working ok it let me in and i can see this mesg when i go to manage devices.
    "A device isn’t associated with BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device running BlackBerry 10 OS, swipe from the top of the home screen. Tap Settings > Protect. Turn on BlackBerry Protect.
    "
    08-07-16 11:35 PM
    first of all thnx for a reply.
    i followed as u said i went online to blackberry protect and there i signed in same id i m using for bb link on my laptop n its working ok it let me in and i can see this mesg when i go to manage devices.
    "A device isn�t associated with BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device running BlackBerry 10 OS, swipe from the top of the home screen. Tap Settings > Protect. Turn on BlackBerry Protect.
    "
    That's what I guessed. You have a different BBID on your device than you thought.
    08-07-16 11:38 PM
    so bro is there any solution to that any option of troubleshooting....as i cant remember and i tried all my email ids from hotmail to yahoo and gmail but none of them working and giving same error on all email ids i m using.....i just purchased new couple of months before n now i m in trouble with my mobile..
    one of our crackberry user in his thread suggested something similar problem solved by installing old version of bb os.....so i tried find bb os 10.2 .1 autoloader also but cant find it here for z3...if this is something can work...even not given a try is not bad option if i can find that autoloader
    08-08-16 07:00 PM
    so bro is there any solution to that any option of troubleshooting....as i cant remember and i tried all my email ids from hotmail to yahoo and gmail but none of them working and giving same error on all email ids i m using.....i just purchased new couple of months before n now i m in trouble with my mobile..
    one of our crackberry user in his thread suggested something similar problem solved by installing old version of bb os.....so i tried find bb os 10.2 .1 autoloader also but cant find it here for z3...if this is something can work...even not given a try is not bad option if i can find that autoloader
    There is nothing you can do.

If you have a proof of purchase and contact BlackBerry, they MAY be able to help you if you send your phone in for repair.
    08-08-16 07:41 PM
    ok thanks i will contact them now
    08-09-16 09:29 AM