My BBZ10 is not accepting my password. I can do everything to my account from the web but my phone is in a loop. Last attempt, locks phone for 15 minutes....put in pswd, then verification question....sends email to change pswd ...and the same steps are repeated because my phone is not accepting the change. What do I do , need help getting out of that loop. Called BB support asking them to help me do security wipe because I need my password to do so but no help there
    leonrahman and leonrahman like this.
    01-22-17 05:21 PM
    If you enter your password incorrectly enough times, your Z10 should security wipe itself; that's the point of a security wipe, to erase all personal data from the phone. After it reboots though, you'll probably need your BlackBerry ID password, which you already know since you've been using your account from the web, to re-enable usage of the Z10 again.
    01-23-17 03:13 PM
    My BlackBerry id locked. I forget my BlackBerry id pass @ recovery. How I can unlock my BlackBerry id...please help me....
    04-16-17 10:47 PM
    My BlackBerry id locked. I forget my BlackBerry id pass @ recovery. How I can unlock my BlackBerry id...please help me....
    You simply must remember your BBID or recovery question. No other way around it.
    04-16-17 11:17 PM