This phone was received last christmas as a present, so just over a year, only used it for 4 months, because it wouldn't work with wind. Old phone broke, I'm back onto it, its not assigned to a carrier, used to be with Solo (Branch of bell). Still has on screen protector so physical damage is out the question.

Problem: So I just updated to OS 10.3, if that has an relevance. Phone was working fine, this morning my alarm went off, in tired angry, quickness to shut it up i took out the battery. (The Blackberry was already in deep red zone at this point) hours later i put it back in, nothing, no red light nothing. Even later I left it to charge to no avail, I read on the internet Let it charge for 2 hours, take out battery put back in repeat. Only thing I was able to get from this was the amber light for roughly 10 seconds. Still nothing. At this point I dont even get the light, even if the battery is out and the device is charging.

It is literally a paperweight, any help? I've been Team BB since grade 8, but they are so unreliable.
    02-25-15 04:15 PM
    With Battery in and external power...Hold down the reboot button for as long as it takes to show signs of life!
    02-25-15 05:50 PM