My blackberry priv wont turn on. My phone was in my bag during a meeting, not even used and when i picked it up i had alot of notifications saying wifi ect had been disabled due to over heating. The phone turned off and when i tried turning it on it loaded up but as soon as the home page loaded the 'phone shutting down' symbol appeared and just turned off. What do i do? Ive tried charging it but it says phone turned off because it was too hot charging will resume when cooler. And ive left it for about 12/15 hours now and still no luck.
    09-25-16 03:53 AM
    Sounds like it's stuck in the cool down phase despite it being well past that. Only thing I can think of is seeing if you can reload the OS.

Reload BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone - Canada
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-25-16 05:06 PM
    My blackberry priv wont turn on. My phone was in my bag during a meeting, not even used and when i picked it up i had alot of notifications saying wifi ect had been disabled due to over heating. The phone turned off and when i tried turning it on it loaded up but as soon as the home page loaded the 'phone shutting down' symbol appeared and just turned off. What do i do? Ive tried charging it but it says phone turned off because it was too hot charging will resume when cooler. And ive left it for about 12/15 hours now and still no luck.
    How have you solved the problem?
    06-04-18 03:20 AM