I need solution for dowload google play store for continue to used whatsapp in junary !
    10-25-16 02:32 PM
    Have to wait and see what happens, and what options work at that point - and to what degree they work.

You want a solution now... buy a new phone.
    10-25-16 02:42 PM
    There are other threads in the forum for getting Whatsapp to work currently.

HOWEVER, there is NO guarantee that these will continue to work after Jan 1st. The advice to buy a new phone is very good advice - we now have several BB Androids to choose from, that may be your best bet.
    10-25-16 02:48 PM
    I'm sure you can download and install whatsapp's .APK file in your Passport and run it as other Android apps on BlackBerry 10.
    If you just want to install whatsapp application then you don't have need to install Google Play store (means it will be little lengthy). Just search on google for "Whatsapp apk file download" and you can easily download and install it in your Blackberry Passport.
    I know its experience will not similar like current whatsapp but it will just work fine... Hopefully.
    Or if your Blackberry Passport has been Enough Old then all i have to say is sell it or purchase new Blackberry PRIV, DTEK50, DTEK60 smartphone.... These are also very good smartphones and you can use your whatsapp in these smartphones even after 31st December.
    10-25-16 04:01 PM