i had been enjoying my BB10 after purchase and registered with BB ID. i did not bother to keep my pswd anywhere to remember. Now, i want to give to give the phone to my son, so, i wipe the contents off completely, so that He can load with His. Surprisingly, the phone got wiped clean, but, is still asking for the old pswd i registered the phone with despite i have asked the pswd be changed twice now. what do i do? it wont move to next page, it just got stuck there. please, help me.
    04-19-17 04:31 AM
    You must remember the password
    04-19-17 04:39 AM
    i had been enjoying my BB10 after purchase and registered with BB ID. i did not bother to keep my pswd anywhere to remember. Now, i want to give to give the phone to my son, so, i wipe the contents off completely, so that He can load with His. Surprisingly, the phone got wiped clean, but, is still asking for the old pswd i registered the phone with despite i have asked the pswd be changed twice now. what do i do? it wont move to next page, it just got stuck there. please, help me.
    It might be frustrating but that is what you call Security. Unless you can remember the login credentials, you essentially have a desk paperweight on your hand.
    04-19-17 06:58 AM