last night i deleted some application n it wants to rebot n i choose later...
    but i shut down my fone from inside application turn off n then click on red button n its get on
    but immediately i pull out the battery n after that my phone wont on when i put it on charge it indicates me with red light for 10 sec only
    07-28-14 09:27 AM
    last night i deleted some application n it wants to rebot n i choose later...
    but i shut down my fone from inside application turn off n then click on red button n its get on
    but immediately i pull out the battery n after that my phone wont on when i put it on charge it indicates me with red light for 10 sec only
    I would ask that you rephrase, because your post is a little difficult to understand with out punctuation or grammar.

(Not trying to be a grammar Nazi - just want to understand the problem!)

From my understanding, you deleted some applications and chose to reboot the phone later - however when you rebooted the phone by pulling the battery, it no longer will turn on...?

I would assume that something in the OS has gone wrong, and you may need to reload the devices OS.

You can try to connect the phone to your computer and see if it is recognized. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and you may be prompted to reload the OS.

Do let me know if I missed something.
    07-28-14 11:42 AM