Hello everyone - I am pretty frustrated with my BB Passport lately and hope some of you or someone can help me out...

I have a BB Passport and I`m a BB user since more than a decade, lately I have more and more trouble with my BB. As described above, the Whatsapp messenger will only be supported until December 31th this year, so I installed the Android version of whatsapp - but it doesnt works smoothly - I am not able to send pictures and the app crushes over and over again.

Another problem is, that since the latest update of Windows 10 my BB Link doesn`t work either - I googled and checked a few solutions in various sites, but none of them worked for me, I deleted Itunes, I tried to do an silent download of BB Link but it always shows me the message: "BB Link has stopped working" a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Further the contact management of bb was always an issue to be honest, but lately its getting worse and worse.. For instance I have a friend called Patricia, suddenly when she calls me the display shows IKEA is calling you.. !? wtf!? Basically my BB is changing names and numbers by itself and I ask myself why?

And something else I am often wondering, If I put the profile "phone calls only" my BB daily switches itself to profile "normal" I have to change it almost daily back to my selected profile..

I really hope that someone knows the issues I am facing, and maybe some of you can help me out with some advice's? I really dont want to switch to an other brand like samsung or apple.. I love the keyboard and I want to stick with it..

Looking forward to some help -

Cheers, Carmen
    10-25-16 01:02 PM
    So you want a miracle?

Sorry but not much can be done about WhatsApp, LINK should work... but yeah it's giving may troubles - do you use iTunes?

Contact App.... has always been an issue with it to one degree or another. Usually if you reload or wipe the phone and don't restore data that will fix it.
    10-25-16 01:29 PM
    Yeah, regards to contacts you will need to start clean contacts. I back mine up to Outlook.com. Somehow my contacts were doubled and didn't have time to go through 1-by1 so I got a great app "Max Contact Manager". That seemed to fix my double issue. As far as link, I've heard it work on some Windows 10 and some not. It works on 1-of my computers and not on the other and the're both running Windows 10.
    10-25-16 01:45 PM