I have BlackBerry z30 and recently it I giving me lot of trouble. Firstly even after charging my phone to 100% and from the moment I remove it from charging the battery start to decrease. Like even if I'm not touching my phone it still drains. Like last night it was 82% when I put it down and in the morning it was 32%.
    2nd android sideloaded apps are not deleting since after updating to BlackBerry os 10.3.2.2836. Even if I'm able to delete them through BlackBerry App manager, they do go away but along with that one app all my android apps stops to work...like seriously they stop running. And that deleted app still shows in playstore as installed. So really irritated with it and I have too many extra apps in my phone and if I want to delete then I will have to restore my phone to be able to use android apps. Please Help!!
    11-23-16 12:41 AM
    I think you need to use the Sachesi, and then install Android Runtime, after that android app uninstallation works normaly.
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases
    11-23-16 01:45 AM
    I have BlackBerry z30 and recently it I giving me lot of trouble. Firstly even after charging my phone to 100% and from the moment I remove it from charging the battery start to decrease. Like even if I'm not touching my phone it still drains. Like last night it was 82% when I put it down and in the morning it was 32%.
    2nd android sideloaded apps are not deleting since after updating to BlackBerry os 10.3.2.2836. Even if I'm able to delete them through BlackBerry App manager, they do go away but along with that one app all my android apps stops to work...like seriously they stop running. And that deleted app still shows in playstore as installed. So really irritated with it and I have too many extra apps in my phone and if I want to delete then I will have to restore my phone to be able to use android apps. Please Help!!
    You need to install the BlackBerry android runtime fix.
    You do not need Sachesi in order to do so.
    Read the following article and go to the BBW link it provides.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Install the app, reboot your phone and you are done.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 03:06 AM