Is this a glitch in the update? Have checked all my settings (correct time and time zone on my phone and in my Outlook calendar) and BlackBerry Assistant still insists on interpreting any time I specify as being one hour later (as if there were some time zone discrepancy, but I can't find one).

Example:

"Schedule a haircut appointment for tomorrow at 3 PM"

BA then opens the filled-in Calendar entry for this. Everything's perfect, except that it has selected 4 PM as the start time.

Many trials. Same weird result.

Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    Any suggestions/help appreciated!

_______

UPDATE: I just bothered to "re-select" my correct time zone (GMT+1) on my Z30 and in Outlook, and this seems (for now) to have resolved the issue...
    Last edited by gffdss; 02-24-15 at 12:34 PM.
    Frantisekdobrota likes this.
    02-24-15 09:42 AM
    I just tried mine and if I say 4 PM, it will do it for 11 AM. It's almost as though it's taking 4 PM Greenwich Mean Time and then making it 11 AM Eastern Time (which is my time zone). Tried it many times with the same result, always off by five hours.

------------------------

UPDATE:

It seems to be working OK most of the time now.
    02-24-15 10:18 AM
    I just tried that and I have the same problem as you guys.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:24 AM
    Just tested it on my Z30 and it works as expected - a "schedule an apointment for 4pm" is creating a calendar event at 4pm. I'm in CEST (GMT+1)
    02-24-15 10:49 AM
    I just tried mine and if I say 4 PM, it will do it for 11 AM. It's almost as though it's taking 4 PM Greenwich Mean Time and then making it 11 AM Eastern Time (which is my time zone). Tried it many times with the same result, always off by five hours.

------------------------

UPDATE:

It seems to be working OK most of the time now.
    Your experience is consistent with mine then. I'm in Germany - one hour ahead of GMT. I say 3 PM; for some reason, the program thinks I'm "out of my GMT time zone" and decides I mean 4 PM (GMT+1).

To be clear: The time zone I have selected in Settings/Date & Time on my phone is correct for Germany: GMT+1. Same case for my Outlook account.

Have we discovered a major mess-up in this OS update?
    02-24-15 12:22 PM
    Is this a glitch in the update? Have checked all my settings (correct time and time zone on my phone and in my Outlook calendar) and BlackBerry Assistant still insists on interpreting any time I specify as being one hour later (as if there were some time zone discrepancy, but I can't find one).

Example:

"Schedule a haircut appointment for tomorrow at 3 PM"

BA then opens the filled-in Calendar entry for this. Everything's perfect, except that it has selected 4 PM as the start time.

Many trials. Same weird result.

Anybody else experiencing this problem?
    Any suggestions/help appreciated!

_______

UPDATE: I just bothered to "re-select" my correct time zone (GMT+1) on my Z30 and in Outlook, and this seems (for now) to have resolved the issue...
    I tried re-selecting my time zone but still have the problem. How did you do it exactly?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 01:51 PM
    Hey George,

Sorry, I only noticed your post - and question - now, weeks later. I don't remember exactly how I did it. Try choosing some other time zone in Settings (then probably restart the device to be sure the change gets fully implemented) and then go back and select your correct time zone. Good luck!
    03-05-15 07:17 AM
    Hey George,

Sorry, I only noticed your post - and question - now, weeks later. I don't remember exactly how I did it. Try choosing some other time zone in Settings (then probably restart the device to be sure the change gets fully implemented) and then go back and select your correct time zone. Good luck!
    Ok thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:30 AM
    I can not reproduce the issue.
    I'm in Denmark (GMT+1 - Brussels)

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:16 PM