Hi,
    I m using BLACKBERRY Z30 OS:10.3.1.2582
    In MUSIC there are 3 songs which won't delete and they don't even exist in any of my FOLDER in MY FILES.
    Plzzzzzzzzzz helpppp????????

THANKS & BEST REGARDS
    08-07-15 09:17 AM
    It is probably a bundled or system file.
    Do this:
    1. In your Music app, find the song file in question and long press it, the side menu will open from the right.
    2. Choose Properties.
    3. Observe the location of the file in the Location section of the Properties.
    4. If it is in a location OTHER THAN - "Media Card/music" or "Device/music" then there is some reason it is delete protected. It may be part of another app or service.
    5. If the location IS - "Media Card/music" or "Device/music" then the file make be locked due to another app using it or it has been made write protected. If this is the case, use File Manager to navigate to the file and see if you use it to delete it.
    08-07-15 10:09 AM
    Hey dude,
    I tried it but in location section nothing Is written but below that the permission section there is read only permission.
    Plzzzzzzzzzz solution?????

Thanks
    08-07-15 03:14 PM
    Hey dude,
    I tried it but in location section nothing Is written but below that the permission section there is read only permission.
    Plzzzzzzzzzz solution?????

Thanks

Per #4, if it's not in the two locations given, then it is part of something else.
    Most likely media for an app or a service installed on the Z30, probably third party, and likely Android based.
    It won't be deletable unless it can be done through whatever app it is tied too or the app in question is deleted.
    The "Read Only" permission means the music is either in use or flagged undeletable, most likely flagged.
    08-07-15 04:42 PM
    Per #4, if it's not in the two locations given, then it is part of something else.
    Most likely media for an app or a service installed on the Z30, probably third party, and likely Android based.
    It won't be deletable unless it can be done through whatever app it is tied too or the app in question is deleted.
    The "Read Only" permission means the music is either in use or flagged undeletable, most likely flagged.
    Is der any solution 4 it???
    08-07-15 06:52 PM
    Is der any solution 4 it???
    08-08-15 05:38 AM