Hey community,

I'm using a BB Q10 and BB Link worked perfect on Windows. The program worked great and I could copy every song I had on my computer on my phone. Now I switched on a MacBook and nothing works. I can copy about 20 songs to my phone, the rest is Error. I can play the Music from Link and I've enough free space on my phone, so I don't understand why it won't copy.
    Can anybody give me some help or advice?

Thank you,

Greets,

Philipp
    09-08-14 12:32 PM
    Since your are in a mac I assume you are using iTunes? I know music managers can be pretty on the front end but nasty on the back side. What I am getting at, where is the music stored? Are all songs actually in your music folder or are they all over your system?

Are you trying to sync full library or song by song? What's the behavior of the copy process in those circumstances?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 01:24 PM
    Thanks for your answer.
    I'm using iTunes and the music is stored in a folder organized by iTunes. Music/iTunes/Artist/Album/Song.
    I tried to sync whole playlists, it didn't worked. Then I tried it with a song and it didn't worked aswell. After a complete restart of both devices it worked with another playlist, but after a while the program shut down itself or got shut down. When I restart Link the process of copying goes on where it stopped, but after a while it shuts down again.
    09-08-14 01:53 PM