Anyone else having a problem listening to music on their phone? If you have any other app open while playing music, it will pop, struggle to play, break up, even minimizing an app will make it do this.

It's been happening ever since the last 2 updates from blackberry. It doesn't matter if you pay from the default player, neutron, even a streaming app will do it.

It's really annoying and it doesn't happen all the time... not sure what triggers it.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 12:13 PM
    Anyone else having a problem listening to music on their phone? If you have any other app open while playing music, it will pop, struggle to play, break up, even minimizing an app will make it do this.

It's been happening ever since the last 2 updates from blackberry. It doesn't matter if you pay from the default player, neutron, even a streaming app will do it.

It's really annoying and it doesn't happen all the time... not sure what triggers it.

Posted via CB10
    If you have your music stored on your SD card it might be either too slow or

Just a thought but
    If the card was working fine before, have you tried using windows to defragment it?
    06-16-14 12:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Question: does this happen when you play music through the speaker or on a headset?
    06-16-14 12:25 PM
    They both skip, speakers and headset. It usually skips when the phone is app switching or anytime data is needed or a program is being loaded.

My SD card is fine, streaming programs like 8tracks or songza for example with do the same as described.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 03:28 PM
    Have you tried a reboot? Hold down both volume buttons until the BlackBerry logo shows up.

If this doesn't work, you might want to consider reloading the OS. Perhaps your updates didn't download and/or install properly. You can use BlackBerry Link to reload the OS.
    06-16-14 07:08 PM
    I did try resetting and I did do a fresh reinstall of the OS. I am not on any beta software and I am running 10.2.1.2941

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 10:40 PM
    Also, this is happening to my husband's phone as well. All the same symptoms. Both of our phones are STL100-3 and from Bell Canada

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 10:41 PM
    This started with me on 10.2.1.. never had it on 10.0 or 10.1.. now it's pretty much fixed again on 10.3

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    06-16-14 10:47 PM
    Also, this is happening to my husband's phone as well. All the same symptoms. Both of our phones are STL100-3 and from Bell Canada

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried the BlackBerry Virtual Expert? It can tell you whether it's a problem with the hardware. I only experience this problem when using a headset. I'm on Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141.
    06-17-14 03:55 AM
    I guess I have to wait out until 10.3 comes out.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 12:38 AM