Heya is their a way I can transfer my legal songs from my Nokia lumia 920 (mix radio) which I bought? Also how do I get new songs on my phone on my blackberry z30

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 01:08 PM
    Just copy the music from your old device to somewhere on your p.c. desktop, in a folder named ,say music old device. Then connect your Z30 to your pc, and let it map to the "z" drive, may take a few minutes if it also has to load the drivers for your device if it hasn't already done so. Don't use bb Link.
    When you see your device in Windows Explorer as a "z" drive, open that folder up to show the internal folders, find Music, and then just drag and drop your "old" music files into the music folder and you are good to go.

For new music, however you get it, you can do the download, or for your cds that you "rip", just save them to a folder on your desktop, say "New Music, and then drag and drop in the z folder for your device.

easy peasy.....
    02-17-15 01:42 PM
    Sounds so complicated haha, I will try it in a second

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KeshaChart; 02-17-15 at 02:45 PM.
    02-17-15 02:32 PM
    Just copy the music from your old device to somewhere on your p.c. desktop, in a folder named ,say music old device. Then connect your Z30 to your pc, and let it map to the "z" drive, may take a few minutes if it also has to load the drivers for your device if it hasn't already done so. Don't use bb Link.
    When you see your device in Windows Explorer as a "z" drive, open that folder up to show the internal folders, find Music, and then just drag and drop your "old" music files into the music folder and you are good to go.

For new music, however you get it, you can do the download, or for your cds that you "rip", just save them to a folder on your desktop, say "New Music, and then drag and drop in the z folder for your device.

easy peasy.....
    It's not working it's not coming up z drive it just coming up BlackBerry link??

Posted on the underrated Z30
    02-17-15 03:17 PM
    OK, looks like you have Link set to open when you connect your device. Turn that off, and retry. Also, a PC reboot won't hurt.

And as another "option" to try if it does not map, after you have set Link not to open upon connection, connect your device into another usb port, that will force the driver install due to another "bus address" for the connection.

It may take about 4/5 minutes, you should see something like
    "BB device is being mapped to Drive Z"......or something similar...
    02-17-15 03:23 PM
    Sounds so complicated haha, I will try it in a second

Posted via CB10
    It's just like you were copying images from a memory card to your desktop, and then placing those onto another memory card....
    02-17-15 03:28 PM
    It's just like you were copying images from a memory card to your desktop, and then placing those onto another memory card....
    Have you got like a link to another website? That shows it I'm not the smaller test person haha

Carl Estes likes this.
    02-17-15 03:54 PM
    Think I got it like this? Think I have it it's showing up on my phone thank you so much x
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150217_215927.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	334236

Carl Estes likes this.
    02-17-15 04:00 PM
    That's it, you got it.......
    That why we poke around here, to help......
    Enjoy and welcome to BB!
    02-17-15 04:47 PM